Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Am Number Four-Pittacus Lore

I borrowed this book from a friend who said it was an excellent read. I wanted to read it before I went to the movie. (I have a habit of trying to do that.)

I found this book to be...awesome. It had romance and adventure, and above all else, lots of action. The story itself is very interesting, and something I probably wouldn't just pick up and read, but am encouraging anyone who reads my blog to do so.

"John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four."

Fifteen year-old John is an alien that comes to Earth to hide from another alien race that wants to destroy his race. There are only six left of his kind. Him and his guardian run from place to place since he was a little boy, running anytime there is a sign of trouble. They land in a place called Paradise and that's where the action begins.

Obviously, I don't want to give away too much, but it's an epic story, and I can't wait to read the rest of them. (This is the first in what's supposed to be a series of six.) This is a must read for all young adults!!! AAAHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment