Friday, July 1, 2011

Legacy- Michelle Bredeson

I have the privilege of knowing the author of this book personally. I am quite proud of her accomplishment with publishing this book. I had no idea what to expect when opening this book, other than knowing the genre (YA supernatural fiction).

I was completely swept away from the first page. I couldn't put the book down, seriously. The story centers around 16 year old Carly who finds out she's a shapeshifter. That, obviously, is just the very surface of the story, and there's so much more to it! So you'll have to check it out to find out more! I just loved it. The only complaint I really had about it was that it was too short! I wanted more, even after the last page. So now, of course, I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out!

Well done, Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment