Saturday, August 20, 2011

City of Bones, Mortal Instruments, Book 1- Cassandra Clare

Clare really brings you into a completely different world. It's a pretty intense book, one with lots of twists, a big one in which the reader doesn't see coming. (At least, I didn't...) Clare brings the reader into a world of Angels and Demons, and Shadowhunters, and Warlocks. Battling against each other.

It's a pretty thick book, but I read it pretty fast. Although, I know I say that in a lot of my posts, so I'm starting to think that I just really do read rather fast, and it may not go as fast for others. Although, one of the reasons I get done so quickly is because once I start a book that I'm seriously interested in, I can't really put it down until it's completed. If you're reading this, I hope you can relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment