Friday, August 19, 2011

Gregor the Overlander- Suzanne Collins

Another great book from Collins that takes you to a completely different world. It's a pretty quick read, but definitely worth while. This is the first book in a series of, I think, five. I'm excited to read the rest of them eventually, but I have many other books on my reading list to finish before I continue.

Gregor is an 11 year old boy who gets transported to an underground world through a secret portal in his laundry room. (I know you're probably thinking Chronicles of Narnia, but it's really more like Alice in Wonderland.) He has to help the people of the Underland fight against enemies in order for him and his sister to get back home. There are lots or twists and turns in this book that make you want to keep reading. Definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment