Monday, August 1, 2011

Something Borrowed- Emily Giffin

Another book made to movie that I had to read before watching. I couldn't put this book down. It's quite enjoyable. Good for some light reading. It's no where near my favorite book or anything, but it's right down my alley, and I enjoy the drama that is in books rather than in my own life, and this book has drama. Maid of Honor falls in love with the Groomthat loves her back-even though there's a wedding type drama. It's great. It reads pretty fast, or maybe I just do when I want to know what's going to happen...who knows. But I really do like it. Another movie I'm looking forward to watching. I think I may like the book better however. As opposed to Water for Elephants, which I think I may actually like the movie better. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment